Overview of VakifBank
Founded in 1999 in Vienna/Austria, VakifBank International AG has been operating through its branch network in Vienna, Cologne, Frankfurt and soon in Budapest, with its 50+ employees, which are of diverse and multinational backgrounds.
With the support of its parent institution, the bank makes significant contributions to the economic relations and the development of foreign trade engagements between Turkey, Austria and Germany by providing financial services tailor made for its corporate customer base and engages with bond investments.
With its strong capital and liquidity structure, the bank has reached an asset size of 900 million EUR as of YE 2021, servicing approximately 10 thousand retail customers, thanks to its strong brand presence and reputation.
• You will work within cross-functional and highly complex international business projects (In DE) as well as major business transformation programs with executive and senior management attention in scope, time, budget and quality for the business divisions of Core Banking Systems, Risk Management, Process optimizations and Payment Systems.
• You will be responsible for optimizing & digitalizing the manual core processes by using Microsoft platforms (PowerApps, Power Automate etc.)
• You will develop and turn strategic topics and ideas into concrete initiatives and projects and contribute to implement business strategy into operations
• You will be responsible for the entire day to day running of our German Core-Banking System and its components.
• You will sustainably manage change and transformation and realize continuous improvement in German CBS.
• You will develop competences and best-practice toolkits to succeed in major challenges in CBS / process optimization.
• You have a university degree Master/Diploma in IT related fields, Consultancy, Project Management or a similar technical discipline with at least 4 years of professional experience and thereof at least 2 years of experience in in banking sector
• You have a proven track record in the fields of process optimization (ideally using Microsoft Products)
• You have profound experience and know-how in project management methods incl. know-how on agile methods such as SCRUM and design thinking
• You have a comprehensive understanding of value chain and value drivers of the banking business
• You have a solid knowledge of business transformation, innovation and digitalization developments and a detailed understanding of the various dimensions of different operating models (operational strategy, governance, process, technology, organizational design, performance management)
• You have a solid understanding of data analysis, data-driven decision making and superior analytical and problem-solving capabilities to achieve outstanding results by finding new and practicable solutions
• You have outstanding communication, moderation and presentation skills (incl. capability to report to senior management)
• You are fluent in English. (German and Turkish are considered as plus)
What VakifBank can offer you:
• The opportunity to join an internationally rooted company, providing excellent development opportunities
• We offer an attractive compensation package that matches your qualifications and professional experience.
• Centrally located place of work: Headoffice, Vienna, 1040
• Company Bike – so called JobRad
• Lunch compensation tickets
We look forward to your application to firstname.lastname@example.org!